The new 12th edition of Scholastic Journalism is fully revised and updated to encompass the complete range of cross platform multimedia writing and design to bring this classic into the convergence age.
- Incorporates cross platform writing and design into each chapter to bring this classic high school journalism text into the digital age
- Delves into the collaborative and multimedia/new media opportunities and changes that are defining the industry and journalism education as traditional media formats converge with new technologies
- Continues to educate students on the basic skills of collecting, interviewing, reporting, and writing in journalism
- Includes a variety of new user-friendly features for students and instructors
- Features updated instructor manual and supporting online resources, available at www.wiley.com/go/scholasticjournalism