Why Sell Textbooks at eCampus.com?
- Direct Deposit
- In-Store Credit
2. SELECT &
We've paid students $23,500 for their used textbooks just in the last 72 hours!
- Tariq just got paid $39.00
for selling Meggs' History of Graphic Design, FifthEdition
- Jeremy just got paid $8.00
for selling Makers of Modern Strategy: From Machiavelli to the...
- Kelly just got paid $33.80
for selling Through Women's Eyes, Combined Volume : An America...
- Jeremiah just got paid $80.60
for selling Communicate!
- Karen just got paid $58.50
for selling Terrorism and Homeland Security
- Clinton just got paid $32.50
for selling Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursi...
- Stephanie just got paid $27.30
for selling Behavioral Sciences STAT 2 (with CourseMate Printe...
- Sonia just got paid $6.00
for selling Basics of Developmentally Appropriate Practice : A...
- Patrick just got paid $37.70
for selling American Government: Power & Purpose
- Jessica just got paid $10.00
for selling Lippincott Essentials for Nursing Assistants
"I always sell my books to the bookstore,
but after running across an eCampus.com
ad, I gave them a shot and ended up
with about $40 more than what I
normally get for my books.
-Amy, University of Minnesota
"I just got $35 for a book I've had
in my closet for two years!"
-Brent, Emerson College