Why Sell Textbooks at eCampus.com?
- Direct Deposit
- In-Store Credit (20% Bonus!)
2. SELECT &
We've paid students $10,558 for their used textbooks just in the last 72 hours!
- Estrella just got paid $37.00
for selling Essentials of Business Communication (with www.meg...
- Jessica just got paid $15.00
for selling Backpack Literature : An Introduction to Fiction, ...
- Christopher just got paid $39.00
for selling Physical Examination & Health Assessment
- Shannonmott just got paid $48.00
for selling Social Problems
- Monique just got paid $22.00
for selling The Rhetoric of Western Thought: From the Mediter...
- Johanna just got paid $60.00
for selling Cases and Materials on Contracts, 8/E
- David just got paid $60.00
for selling Data Communications and Computer Networks : A Busi...
- Madison just got paid $17.00
for selling A Troubleshooting Guide for Writers: Strategies an...
- Oluwayemisi just got paid $40.00
for selling Adventures in the Human Spirit
- Katelyn just got paid $55.00
for selling World of Art, A Plus NEW MyArtsLab with eText -- A...
"I always sell my books to the bookstore,
but after running across an eCampus.com
ad, I gave them a shot and ended up
with about $40 more than what I
normally get for my books.
-Amy, University of Minnesota
"I just got $35 for a book I've had
in my closet for two years!"
-Brent, Emerson College