Why Sell Textbooks at eCampus.com?
- Direct Deposit
- In-Store Credit
2. SELECT &
We've paid students $12,205 for their used textbooks just in the last 72 hours!
- Lacey just got paid $45.83
for selling World Politics: Interests, Interactions, Instituti...
- Mohammad just got paid $65.00
for selling Applied Calculus
- Oliver just got paid $28.00
for selling Configuring Windows 8: Exam 70-687
- Corey just got paid $38.40
for selling Ways of the World: A Brief Global History with Sou...
- Chelsea just got paid $67.60
for selling Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical ...
- Alexandra just got paid $20.00
for selling Longman Anthology of World Literature, The, Compac...
- Maria just got paid $10.40
for selling The Little Seagull Handbook
- Alicia just got paid $6.00
for selling The Basic Works of Aristotle
- Roberto just got paid $5.20
for selling Hatha Yoga Illustrated
- Christine just got paid $8.00
for selling Campbell Biology
"I always sell my books to the bookstore,
but after running across an eCampus.com
ad, I gave them a shot and ended up
with about $40 more than what I
normally get for my books.
-Amy, University of Minnesota
"I just got $35 for a book I've had
in my closet for two years!"
-Brent, Emerson College