Why Sell Textbooks at eCampus.com?
- Direct Deposit
- In-Store Credit (20% Bonus!)
2. SELECT &
We've paid students $9,278 for their used textbooks just in the last 72 hours!
- Keith just got paid $30.00
for selling What Is Life? A Guide to Biology with Physiology &...
- Olusegun just got paid $36.75
for selling Civil Procedure 2011: A Coursebook
- Kathleen just got paid $43.00
for selling Gateways to Art : Understanding the Visual Arts
- Lashonda just got paid $7.00
for selling Jesus Christ : His Mission and Ministry
- Matt just got paid $10.00
for selling Publication Manual of the American Psychological A...
- Meagan just got paid $8.00
for selling Ten Steps to Advancing College Reading Skills: Rea...
- Brittany just got paid $83.00
for selling Seeley's Anatomy & Physiology
- Anna just got paid $20.00
for selling Evaluation
- Gary just got paid $7.00
for selling Non-Designer's Design Book : Design and Typographi...
- Amber just got paid $27.00
for selling Lineman's and Cableman's Handbook 12th Edition
"I always sell my books to the bookstore,
but after running across an eCampus.com
ad, I gave them a shot and ended up
with about $40 more than what I
normally get for my books.
-Amy, University of Minnesota
"I just got $35 for a book I've had
in my closet for two years!"
-Brent, Emerson College