Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For courses in Sales and Personal Selling.
Extensive, real-world applications, carefully integrated with current personal selling concepts.
Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value helps students understand the value of developing their personal selling skills by exposing them to a careful integration of personal selling academic theory and real-world applications. And with the largest number of “learn by doing” materials available in any personal selling text, Manning/Ahearne/Reece offers instructors a variety of teaching tools to strengthen the learning process. As the developed nations of the world transition from a production focus to a sales-and-service focus, this cutting-edge new edition prepares students to succeed as members of a new generation of businesspeople.
MyMarketingLab for Selling Today is a total learning package. MyMarketingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyMarketingLab: MyMarketingtLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Apply Concepts: The Reality Selling Today Videos–which feature eleven role-play scenarios–allow students to assume the role of a salesperson in selling scenarios that are relevant in today’s competitive environment.
- Encourage Critical Thinking: Participation in an exciting business entitled Gra Issues provides students with an introduction to a range of real-life ethical dilemmas, and it stimulates in-depth thinking about the ethical consequences of their decisions and actions.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant: A highly interactive simulated website has been added to this edition.
This package contains:
0133543382 / 9780133543384: Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value, 13e
0133766608 / 9780133766608: NEW MyMarketingLab with Pearson eText Standalone Access Card for Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value, 13e
Table of Contents
About the Authors xxxi
PART 1 Developing a Personal Selling Philosophy 3
Chapter 1 Relationship Selling Opportunities in the Information
Chapter 2 Evolution of Selling Models That Complement the Marketing
PART 2 Developing a Relationship Strategy 47
Chapter 3 Ethics: The Foundation for Partnering Relationships That Create
Chapter 4 Creating Value with a Relationship Strategy 71
Chapter 5 Communication Styles: A Key to Adaptive Selling Today 89
PART 3 Developing a Product Strategy 113
Chapter 6 Creating Product Solutions 114
Chapter 7 Product-Selling Strategies That Add Value 132
PART 4 Developing a Customer Strategy 151
Chapter 8 The Buying Process and Buyer Behavior 152
Chapter 9 Developing and Qualifying Prospects and Accounts 172
PART 5 Developing a Presentation Strategy 199
Chapter 10 Approaching the Customer with Adaptive Selling 200
Chapter 11 Determining Customer Needs with a Consultative Questioning
Chapter 12 Creating Value with the Consultative Presentation 247
Chapter 13 Negotiating Buyer Concerns 271
Chapter 14 Adapting the Close and Confirming the Partnership 293
Chapter 15 Servicing the Sale and Building the Partnership 311
PART 6 Management of Self and Others 331
Chapter 16 Opportunity Management: The Key to Greater Sales
Chapter 17 Management of the Sales Force 350
Appendix 1 Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value–Training Videos 369
Appendix 2 Regional Accounts Management Case Study 393
Appendix 3 Partnership Selling: A Role-Play/Simulation for Selling Today 417
Name Index 509
Subject Index 513