Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
1. Sensory Ecology, Information, and Decision Making
Part 2: Sensory Processing
2. Sensing the World
3. Encoding Information
4. Sensory Systems: Trade-Offs, Costs, and Sensory Integration
Part 3: Communication
5. Signalling and Communication
6. Multimodal Signals and Communication
7. Trade-Offs and Costs in Signalling
8. Deception, Mimicry, and Sensory Exploitation
Part 4: Diversification and Divergence
9. Arms Races, Coevolution, and Diversification
10. Adapting to the Environment
11. Divergence, Sensory Drive, and Speciation
Part 5: Conclusions
12. Concluding Remarks