Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction
1. Sensory Ecology, Information, and Decision Making
Part 2: Sensory Processing
2. Sensing the World
3. Encoding Information
4. Sensory Systems: Trade-Offs, Costs, and Sensory Integration
Part 3: Communication
5. Signalling and Communication
6. Multimodal Signals and Communication
7. Trade-Offs and Costs in Signalling
8. Deception, Mimicry, and Sensory Exploitation
Part 4: Diversification and Divergence
9. Arms Races, Coevolution, and Diversification
10. Adapting to the Environment
11. Divergence, Sensory Drive, and Speciation
Part 5: Conclusions
12. Concluding Remarks