Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
Section I: Introduction, History, and Basics of Guest Service
- Chapter 1: The Basics of Guest Service
- Chapter 2: Defining Guest Service
- Chapter 3: Problem-Solving for Guest Service
Section II: Relating Service to the Sectors of the Hospitality Industry: How Service Relates
- Chapter 4: The Guest Service of Food
- Chapter 5: The Guest Service of Beverages
- Chapter 6: The Guest Service of Lodging
- Chapter 7: The Guest Service of Events
- Chapter 8: The Guest Service of Travel and Tourism
- Chapter 9: The Guest Service of Casinos
Section III: Assessments and Planning
- Chapter 10: Research and Tools
- Chapter 11: Strategic Planning for Service
- Chapter 12: Developing a Staff
- Chapter 13: Marketing and Establishing an Image for Service