Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Alcohol Law and Your Responsibility
- Your Responsibility as a Seller or Server of Alcohol
- The Role of the Liquor Authority
- Laws Restricting Alcohol Service
Chapter 2: Recognizing and Preventing Intoxication
- Alcohol and the Body
- Assessing a Guest's Level of Intoxication
- Preventing Guests from Becoming Intoxicated
Chapter 3: Checking Identification (Preview this chapter online!)
- Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Verifying Identification
- When to Check IDs
- The Proper Procedure for Checking IDs
- Using ID Readers
- Dealing with a Fake ID
Chapter 4: Handling Difficult Situations
- Handling Intoxicated Guests
- Handling Potentially Violent Situations
- Handling Illegal Activities
- Documenting Incidents