Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Alcohol Law and Your Responsibility
- Your Responsibility as a Seller or Server of Alcohol
- The Role of the Liquor Authority
- Laws Restricting Alcohol Service
Chapter 2: Recognizing and Preventing Intoxication
- Alcohol and the Body
- Assessing a Guest's Level of Intoxication
- Preventing Guests from Becoming Intoxicated
Chapter 3: Checking Identification (Preview this chapter online!)
- Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Verifying Identification
- When to Check IDs
- The Proper Procedure for Checking IDs
- Using ID Readers
- Dealing with a Fake ID
Chapter 4: Handling Difficult Situations
- Handling Intoxicated Guests
- Handling Potentially Violent Situations
- Handling Illegal Activities
- Documenting Incidents