from Private Sellers
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. APPAREL PRODUCTION.
1. Overview to Apparel Production.
Quick Start Tutorial.
2. Orientation: The Lockstitch Machine.
3. Basic Machine Skills: The Lockstitch Machine.
4. Other Industrial Equipment.
5. Basic Production Skills.
II. BASIC OPERATIONS.
6. Seams, Types, Classifications, and Basic Plain Seams.
7. More Plain Seams.
8. Seam Finishes.
9. Self-finished Seams.
III. BASIC PRODUCTION OPERATIONS.
15. Assembling the Garment.
16. Bands: Cuffs and Waistbands.
IV. BASIC KNIT APPLICATIONS: SEAMS, HEMS, EDGE FINISHES, BANDS AND CUFFS, ZIPPERS, PLACKETS, AND SLEEVES.
24. Knit Types and Seams.
25. Hems and Edge Finishes.
26. More Applications for Knits.
Appendix 1: Safety Rules.
Appendix 2: Forms.
Appendix 3: Using Measuring Tools.
Appendix 4: Fibers, Yarns, and Fabrics.
Appendix 5: Hand Stitches.
Appendix 6: Schematics of Seams and Stitches.
Appendix 7: Troubleshooting Stitching and Pressing Defects.
Appendix 8: Basic Tools and Supplies.
Appendix 9: Burn Test.
Appendix 10: Pattern Numbers and Shapes.