Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Hester Lees-Jeffries is a Fellow of St Catharine's College, Cambridge, where she teaches Shakespeare and early modern literature. Her first book, England's Helicon: Fountains in Early Modern Literature and Culture, was published in 2007. She works on early modern literature, especially drama, with a particular interest in performance, and visual and material culture.
Table of Contents
Note on Texts
List of Illustrations
2. The Art of Memory: Hamlet
3. Remembering Rome: Titus Andronicus, The Rape of Lucrece, Troilus and Cressida
4. Remembering England: The Histories, Henry VIII
5. Remembering the Dead: Hamlet
6. Remembering love: Twelfth Night, the Sonnets, Troilus and Cressida
7. The Memory of Things: The Winter's Tale, The Merchant of Venice, Othello, Hamlet
8. Remembrance of Things Past: The Sonnets, The Winter's Tale
9. Epilogue: Remembering Shakespeare