Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Skills for Success is the Microsoft Office 2013 textbook that recognizes how students learn today!
With Skills for Success , Microsoft Office 2013 is at your fingertips! The Skills for Success series shows students how to get the most out of Office 2013 no matter what device they are using —a traditional desktop or tablet.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalized Learning: MyITLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Designed for a New Generation of Learners: The Skills for Success series is specifically designed to enhance usability and fit the work style of today’s students.
- Support for Students and Instructors: Supplements enhance the learning process for students, while instructor resources are designed to make your life easier.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyITLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyITLab, contact your Pearson representative.
MyITLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Common Features of Office 2013 2
Part 2 Microsoft Office
Chapter 1 Create Letters and Memos 30
Chapter 2 Create Business Reports 64
Chapter 3 Create Flyers 98
Chapter 4 Create Newsletters and Mail Merge Documents 132
Chapter 5 Create Static Forms 174
Chapter 6 Create a Brochure 208
Chapter 7 Prepare a Document with References 242
Chapter 8 Collaborate and Share Documents 276
Chapter 9 Work with Styles and Hyperlinks 310
Chapter 10 Create Forms and Macros 344