Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Personality and the Internet, Yair Amichai-Hamburger and Zack Hayat
2. Netified: Social cognition in crowds and clouds, Yoram M Kalman, Daphne R Raban and Sheizaf Rafaeli
3. Identity Manipulation - What Happens When Identity Presentation is Not Truthful, Kathryn Segovia and Jeremy Bailenson
4. Online Romantic Relationships, Monica Whitty
5. Persuasion and Compliance: Social Influence on the Internet and Beyond, Brandon Van Der Heide and Erin M. Schumaker
6. Online Decision Making, Kevin Askew and Michael D. Coovert
7. The Internet and Aggression, Neil Malamuth, Daniel Linz and Rene Weber
8. Pro-social Behavior Online, Lee Sproull, Caryn Conley and Jae Yun Moon
9. Group Processes, Joseph B. Walther
10. E-Leadership, Crystal L. Hoyt
11. Prejudice, Discrimination and the Internet, Kimberly Barsamian Kahn, Katherine Spencer and Jack Glaser
12. Online Intergroup Contact, Beatrice S. Hasler and Yair Amichai-Hamburger
13. The Internet as Psychological Laboratory Revisited: Best Practices, Challenges, and Solutions, Edward G. Sargis, Linda J. Skitka and William McKeever