More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Only one copy
in stock at this price.
In Stock Usually Ships in 24 Hours.
Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 2nd edition with a publication date of 4/5/2013.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
1. Personality and the Internet, Yair Amichai-Hamburger and Zack Hayat
2. Netified: Social cognition in crowds and clouds, Yoram M Kalman, Daphne R Raban and Sheizaf Rafaeli
3. Identity Manipulation - What Happens When Identity Presentation is Not Truthful, Kathryn Segovia and Jeremy Bailenson
4. Online Romantic Relationships, Monica Whitty
5. Persuasion and Compliance: Social Influence on the Internet and Beyond, Brandon Van Der Heide and Erin M. Schumaker
6. Online Decision Making, Kevin Askew and Michael D. Coovert
7. The Internet and Aggression, Neil Malamuth, Daniel Linz and Rene Weber
8. Pro-social Behavior Online, Lee Sproull, Caryn Conley and Jae Yun Moon
9. Group Processes, Joseph B. Walther
10. E-Leadership, Crystal L. Hoyt
11. Prejudice, Discrimination and the Internet, Kimberly Barsamian Kahn, Katherine Spencer and Jack Glaser
12. Online Intergroup Contact, Beatrice S. Hasler and Yair Amichai-Hamburger
13. The Internet as Psychological Laboratory Revisited: Best Practices, Challenges, and Solutions, Edward G. Sargis, Linda J. Skitka and William McKeever