Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
2. Measurement of Moisture Content.
3. Measurement of Specific Gravity of Soil Solids.
4. Measurement of Liquid Limit and Plastic Limit.
5. Analysis of Grain Size Distribution.
6. Laboratory Classification of Soil.
7. Field Classification of Soil.
8. Laboratory Soil Compaction.
9. Field Measurement of Dry Unit Weight and Moisture Content.
10. Measurement of Hydraulic Conductivity of Granular Soil Using a Fixed-Wall Permeameter.
11. One-Dimensional Consolidation Test of Cohesive Soil.
12. Direct Shear Strength Test of Granular Soil.
13. Unconfined Compressive Strength Test of Cohesive Soil.
14. Unconsolidated-Undrained Triaxial Shear Strength Test of Cohesive Soil.
Appendix A. Laboratory Data Sheets.