Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. The Operational Aspects of the Industry.
3. In the Beginning: Music for Silent Films.
4. Music in the Early Sound Film (Late 1920s to 1933).
5. The Rise of the Symphonic Film Score (the 1930s).
6. The Golden Age of Film Music Part One (the 1940s).
7. The Golden Age of Film Music Continues: Part Two (the 1950s).
8. The Age of Versatility (the 1960s through the 1990s).
9. The Age of Versatility Continues (the 1970s, from Patton to Star Wars).
10. New Faces Enter the Ranks (the 1980s, from Altered States to Batman).
11. Sailing into the Twenty-first Century (the 1990s, from Jurassic Park to Titanic and Beyond).