180 day subscription
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Sparks and Taylor's Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, Eighth Edition provides clearly written, authoritative care plan guidelines for all NANDA International (NANDA-I) approved nursing diagnoses.
This textbook is organized by life-stages and type of care; and each section opens with a brand new feature, Applying Evidence-based Practice, which responds directly to the section. Each NANDA diagnosis includes associated Nursing Interventions Classifications (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classifications (NOC), and the Nursing Process is integrated throughout. This book is the ideal resource for any clinical setting.
- Includes complete nursing care plans for the 21 newest nursing diagnoses, updated information for the 9 revised nursing diagnoses.
- More colorful interior design makes content more searchable by lifespan.
- Each part of the textbook, begins with Applying Evidence-based Practice.
A special icon for the Point will show students which of the resources they can access electronically. The feature includes the following parts:
*The Question (reflects a current issue in nursing)
*Evaluating the Evidence
Applying the Results and Making a Decision*
*Re-Evaluating Process and Identifying Areas for Improvement