Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
David Thorpe, Lecturer, University of Technology Sydney,Antonio Buti, Professor, University of Western Australia,Chris Davies, Associate Professor, James Cook University,Saul Fridman, Associate Professor, Curtin University, Jonson f Paul, Associate Professor, University of Technology Sydney
David Thorpe is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Law at the University of Technology, Sydney.
Antonio Buti is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Law, University of Western Australia.
Chris Davies is an Associate Professor, School of Law, James Cook University.
Saul Fridman is an Associate Professor at the School of Law, Curtin University.
Paul Jonson is the Director of the Academic Programme, Sport Knowledge Australia and Associate Professor, School of Leisure, Sports and Tourism, University of Technology, Sydney.
Table of Contents
Table of Cases
Table of Statutes
2. Organisational Structure
3. Domestic and Disciplinary Tribunals
5. Negligence and Civil Liability
6. Specific Torts, Insurance and Risk Management
7. Corruption and Gambling in Sport
11. Trade and Competition
12. Intellectual Property
14. Athlete Selection
15. Behavioural Misconduct
18. Terms of sporting contract