Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
Simon Olleson, Barrister, 13 Old Square Chambers
Simon Olleson is a barrister at 13 Old Square Chambers, specialising in international law. He was previously a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law in Cambridge and the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. He has published widely on international law and co-edited The Law of International Responsibility (OUP, 2010).
Table of Contents
Introduction: The Influence and Impact of the ILC's Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts
Reproduction of the Text of the Articles on Responsibility of States for Internationally Wrongful Acts
Part One - The Internationally Wrongful Act of a State
1. General Principles
2. Attribution of Conduct to a State
3. Breach of an International Obligation
4. Responsibility of a State in Connection with the Act of Another State
5. Circumstances Precluding Wrongfulness
Part Two - Content of the International Responsibility of a State
6. General Principles
7. Reparation for Injury
8. Serious Breaches of Obligations under Peremptory Norms of General International Law
Part Three - The Implementation of the International Responsibility of a State
9. Invocation of the Responsibility of a State
Part Four - General Provisions
Appendix 1: Relevant Resolutions of the General Assembly