ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Statics and Mechanics of Materials provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of statics and mechanics of materials. The text presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many pedagogical aids unique to Hibbeler texts.
MasteringEngineering for Statics and Mechanics of Materials is a total learning package. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office—hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Statics and Mechanics of Materials with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering emulates the instructor’s office-hour environment using self-paced individualized coaching.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice.
- Visualization: The photorealistic art program is designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Review and Student Support: A thorough end of chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool.
- Accuracy: The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by four other parties.
Note: MasteringEngineering is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
0133455416 / 9780133455410 Statics and Mechanics of Materials Plus MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133451607 / 9780133451603 Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- 0133454681 / 9780133454680 MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Statics and Mechanics of Materials