Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Statics and Strength of Materialsby Morrow, Harold I.; Kokernak, Robert P.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts
2. Resultant of Concurrent Forces in a Plane
3. Equilibrium of Concurrent Forces in a Plane
4. Resultant of Nonconcurrent Forces in a Plane
5. Equilibrium of a Rigid Body
6. Force Analysis of Structures and Machines
7. Forces in Space
9. Center of Gravity, Centroids, and Moments of Inertia of Areas
10. Internal Reactions; Stress for Axial Loads
11. Strain for Axial Loads: Hooke’s Law
12. Shear Stresses and Strains; Torsion
13. Shear Forces and Bending Moments in Beams
14. Bending and Shearing Stresses in Beams
15. Deflection of Beams Due to Bending
16. Combined Stresses and Mohr’s Circle
18. Bolted, Riveted, and Welded Structural Connections
ANSWERS TO EVEN-NUMBERED PROBLEMS