Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Statics and Strength of Materialsby Morrow, Harold I.; Kokernak, Robert P.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts
2. Resultant of Concurrent Forces in a Plane
3. Equilibrium of Concurrent Forces in a Plane
4. Resultant of Nonconcurrent Forces in a Plane
5. Equilibrium of a Rigid Body
6. Force Analysis of Structures and Machines
7. Forces in Space
9. Center of Gravity, Centroids, and Moments of Inertia of Areas
10. Internal Reactions; Stress for Axial Loads
11. Strain for Axial Loads: Hooke’s Law
12. Shear Stresses and Strains; Torsion
13. Shear Forces and Bending Moments in Beams
14. Bending and Shearing Stresses in Beams
15. Deflection of Beams Due to Bending
16. Combined Stresses and Mohr’s Circle
18. Bolted, Riveted, and Welded Structural Connections
ANSWERS TO EVEN-NUMBERED PROBLEMS