Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Table of Contents
1. Displaying the Order in a Group of Numbers.
2. The Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, and z Scores.
3. Correlation and Prediction.
4. Some Key Ingredients for Inferential Statistics: The Normal Curve, Probability, and Population versus Sample.
5. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing.
6. Hypothesis Tests with Means of Samples.
7. Making Sense of Statistical Significance: Decision Error, Statistical Power, and Effect Size.
8. Introduction to the t Test.
9. The t Test for Independent Means.
10. Introduction to the Analysis of Variance.
11. Chi-Square Tests and Strategies When Population Distributions Are Not Normal.
12. Making Sense of Advanced Statistical Procedures in Research Articles.
Answers to Selected Practice Problems.
Glossary of Symbols.