Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
What is included with this book?
Intended primarily for undergraduate courses in business statistics, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Reducing the emphasis on doing computations, this practical text thoroughly integrates Microsoft® Excel as a tool for analysis and presents statistical concepts in the context of the functional areas of business.
0133130800 / 9780133130805 Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel Plus MyStatLab -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133061817 / 9780133061819 Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel
0133074382 / 9780133074383 MyStatLab -- Standalone Access Card -- for Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel
1. Defining and Collecting Data
2. Organizing and Visualizing Data
3. Numerical Descriptive Measures
4. Basic Probability
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Interval Estimation
9. Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing: One Sample Tests
10. Two-Sample Tests
11. Analysis of Variance
12. Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests
13. Simple Linear Regression
14. Introduction to Multiple Regression
15. Multiple Regression Model Building
16. Time-Series Forecasting
17. A Roadmap for Analyzing Data
18. Statistical Applications in Quality Management (online)
19. Decision Making