Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Statistics for Managers using MS Excelby Levine, David M.; Berenson, Mark L.; Krehbiel, Timothy C.; Stephan, David F.
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
2. Organizing and Visualizing Data
3. Descriptive Statistics
4. Basic Probability
5. Discrete Probability Distributions
6. The Normal Distribution and Other Continuous Distributions
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions
8. Confidence Interval Estimation
9. Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing: One-Sample Tests
10. Two-Sample Tests
11. Analysis of Variance
12. Chi-Square Tests and Non-Parametric Tests
13. Simple Linear Regression
14. Introduction to Multiple Regression
15. Multiple Regression Model Building
16. Time-Series Forecasting
17. Statistical Applications in Quality Management
18. Data Analysis Overview
19. Online Topic: Decision Making