The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included. This is true even if the title states it includes any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.
Outline format, high-yield-yet-comprehensive review of pediatric pathophysiology and clinical information, written specifically as a guide for third year medical, PA, or NP students during their pediatrics rotation. Key features include Quick Hits margin notes to highlight key points and a set of 100 "end-of-book” exam questions offered in both print and as a mobile Q&A app to accompany the text.
Table of Contents
1. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
2. Disease of the Pulmonary System
3. Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
4. Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases
5. Neurologic Disorders
6. Rheumatologic Disorders and Orthopedic Conditions
7. Diseases of the Renal and Genitourinary System
8. Fluids and Electrolytes
9. Hematologic and Oncologic Diseases
10. Infectious Diseases
11. Allergic and Immunologic Disorders
12. Dermatologic Conditions
13. Diseases Unique to Adolescent Medicine
14. Diseases Unique to the Newborn
15. Developmental and Behavioral Disorders
16. Dysmorphology and Genetic Disorders
17. Ophthalmologic Disorders
18. Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Toxicology, and Child Abuse
19. Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat
Appendix: Epidemiology and Biostatistics