Not Yet Printed. Place an order and we will ship it as soon as it arrives.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 3rd edition with a publication date of 12/1/2014.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Understanding pharmacology as it applies to the function of anesthesthetic drugs is crucial to learning how to be an anesthesiologist; understanding how physiology interacts with the drugs you are administering is just as important. This handbook follows the chapter headings of its parent textbook. Figures and tables are used extensively to summarize key points and dosages, making the book easy to use in the OR. A separate drug index makes looking up individual drugs fast and easy. The handbook sells heavily to anesthesia residents and nurse anesthetists. Bob Stoelting, a legend in anesthesia, will write the handbook and his name will appear in the title.
- NEW CHAPTER on drug delivery systems
- NEW CHAPTER on pharmacogenomics
- NEW coverage of drugs with anesthetic interactions
- NEW coverage of the physiology of resuscitation
- Comprehensive but succinct coverage of all major topics
- Easy to access
- Many tables and lists to emphasize key points
- Written by Bob Stoelting