Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- Apply the latest knowledge with coverage of all new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
- Prepare for certification and recertification exams with the most widely respected reference on anesthetic pharmacology and physiology.
- Benefit from the authority of a “who’s who” in contemporary anesthesiology, under the masterful editorial leadership of Dr. Robert K. Stoelting’s chosen successors.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use