Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Where the strategy of staffing and business align.
Strategic Staffing prepares all current and future managers to take a strategic and modern approach to the identification, attraction, selection, deployment, and retention of talent. Grounded in research but full of real-world examples, this text describes how organizations can develop a staffing strategy that reinforces business strategy, leverages staffing technology, and evaluates and improves staffing systems.
This edition includes new and relevant topics on staffing that readers will be able to immediately apply in their future careers.
Table of Contents
1. Strategic Staffing
2. Business and Staffing Strategies
3. The Legal Context
4. Strategic Job Analysis and Competency Modeling
5. Forecasting and Planning
6. Sourcing: Identifying Recruits
9. Assessing External Candidates
10. Assessing Internal Candidates
11. Choosing and Hiring Candidates
12. Managing Workforce Flow
13. Staffing System Evaluation and Technology