Includes 2-weeks free access to
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Study Guide and Selected Solutions Manual for Physics, Volume 2by Walker, James S.; Reid, David
Step-by-Step solutions are actual worked out problems to the questions at the end of each chapter that help you understand your homework and study for your exams. Chegg and eCampus are providing you two weeks absolutely free. 81% of students said using Step-by-Step solutions prepared them for their exams.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 4/10/2009.
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
The print study guide provides the following for each chapter:
- Warm-Up Questions from the Just-in-Time Teaching method by Gregor Novak and Andrew Garvin (Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis)
- Chapter Review with two-column Examples and integrated quizzes
- Reference Tools & Resources (equation summaries, important tips, and tools)
- Puzzle Questions (also from Novak & Garvin’s JITT method)
- Solutions for selected and representative end-of-chapter questions and problems