More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Currently Available, Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
Renting is easy, fast, and cheap! Renting from eCampus.com can save you hundreds of dollars compared to the cost of new or used books each semester. At the end of the semester, simply ship the book back to us with a free UPS shipping label! No need to worry about selling it back.
How do rental returns work?
Returning books is as easy as possible. As your rental due date approaches, we will email you several courtesy reminders. When you are ready to return, you can print a free UPS shipping label from our website at any time. Then, just return the book to your UPS driver or any staffed UPS location. You can even use the same box we shipped it in!
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 4/10/2009.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
The print study guide provides the following for each chapter:
- Warm-Up Questions from the Just-in-Time Teaching method by Gregor Novak and Andrew Garvin (Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis)
- Chapter Review with two-column Examples and integrated quizzes
- Reference Tools & Resources (equation summaries, important tips, and tools)
- Puzzle Questions (also from Novak & Garvin’s JITT method)
- Solutions for selected and representative end-of-chapter questions and problems