More New and Used
from Private Sellers
Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Currently Available, Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
This is the 4th edition with a publication date of 4/12/2009.
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to inclue any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
The print study guide provides the following for each chapter:
- Warm-Up Questions from the Just-in-Time Teaching method by Gregor Novak and Andrew Garvin (Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis)
- Chapter Review with two-column Examples and integrated quizzes
- Reference Tools & Resources (equation summaries, important tips, and tools)
- Puzzle Questions (also from Novak & Garvin’s JITT method)
- Solutions for selected and representative end-of-chapter questions and problems