Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Succeeding with Technology
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Prepare your students for success in their careers and personal lives through the use of technology!
Succeeding With Technology - Fourth Edition teaches you how to apply technology to practical situations that you'll encounter in your academic and professional lives. Focusing on current trends that impact the way we live, Succeeding with Technology provides just the right amount of foundational concepts to provide a thorough understanding.
- Introduces students to technologies they may not be familiar with through concise and conversational text and engaging screenshots and photographs.
- Allows students to see how computer concepts are relevant to their own lives with a focus on current and emerging technologies.
- Contains pertinent real life examples embedded throughout the text, providing just the right amount of insight into how technology is used outside of the classroom.
- Includes a variety of end of chapter material, including Discussion Questions, Try It Yourself exercises, Virtual Classroom Activities, and Teamwork projects.
Table of Contents
|Why Study Computers and Digital Technologies|
|Hardware Designed to Meet the Need|
|Software Solutions for Personal and Professional Gain|
|The Internet and World Wide Web|
|Telecommunications, Wireless Technologies, and Computer Networks|
|Digital Media for Work and Leisure|
|Information, Decision Support, and Special-Purpose Systems|
|Computer Crime and Information Security|
|Digital Society, Ethics, and Globalization|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|