Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Prepare your students for success in their careers and personal lives through the use of technology!
Succeeding With Technology - Fourth Edition teaches you how to apply technology to practical situations that you'll encounter in your academic and professional lives. Focusing on current trends that impact the way we live, Succeeding with Technology provides just the right amount of foundational concepts to provide a thorough understanding.
- Introduces students to technologies they may not be familiar with through concise and conversational text and engaging screenshots and photographs.
- Allows students to see how computer concepts are relevant to their own lives with a focus on current and emerging technologies.
- Contains pertinent real life examples embedded throughout the text, providing just the right amount of insight into how technology is used outside of the classroom.
- Includes a variety of end of chapter material, including Discussion Questions, Try It Yourself exercises, Virtual Classroom Activities, and Teamwork projects.
Table of Contents
|Why Study Computers and Digital Technologies|
|Hardware Designed to Meet the Need|
|Software Solutions for Personal and Professional Gain|
|The Internet and World Wide Web|
|Telecommunications, Wireless Technologies, and Computer Networks|
|Digital Media for Work and Leisure|
|Information, Decision Support, and Special-Purpose Systems|
|Computer Crime and Information Security|
|Digital Society, Ethics, and Globalization|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|