Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I: DEFINING SUPERVISION AND SUPERVISORY CHALLENGES
1. Supervision Definitions
2. Supervision Challenges
PART II: PLANNING, ORGANIZING, STAFFING, CONTROLLING, AND DECISION-MAKING
3. Planning and Goal Setting
5. Staffing and Recruiting
7. Problem Analysis an Decision Making
PART III: MOTIVATING, LEADING, COMMUNICATING, AND DEVELOPING
8. Motivating Followers
9. Leading Followers
10. Communicating Effectively
11. Developing Groups
PART IV: APPRAISAL, SAFETY, NEGOTIATION, CHANGE, AND LABOR RELATIONS
12. Performance Appraisal
13. Workplace Health and Safety
14. Conflict, Politics, Discipline, and Negotiation
15. Change Management
16. Supervision and Labor