Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- Quickly review any topic through clinical scenarios that mandate a surgical decision and highlight the standard of care.
- Master key points as top surgeons use the Socratic method to review each clinical scenario through a series of high-yield facts.
- Focus on information most important for recertification through practical, case-based questions and italicized pearls that focus on take-home points.
- Jump start your recertification prep with NEW chapters that focus on topics traditionally over-represented on exams.