Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Knowledge in the field of urologic pathology is growing at an explosive pace. Today’s pathologists, specialists, and residents require a comprehensive and authoritative text that examines the full range of urological diseases and their diagnosis.
Written by recognized leaders and educators in the field, the text provides readers with a detailed understanding of all diagnostic aspects of urological disease. Inside this unique resource, readers will explore a broad spectrum of practical information—including etiology, diagnostic criteria, molecular markers, differential diagnosis, ancillary tests, and clinical management. This is sure to be the new definitive text for urological pathology!
- Practical organization presents discussions by organ and by neoplastic/non-neoplastic nature of diseases to help readers access and retrieve essential facts quickly.
- Expert editors are highly respected academic urologic pathologists.
- Detailed guidance helps readers identify a range of pathologic entities, recognize typical and atypical presentations, refine diagnosis, and make sound treatment choices.
- Accompanying website with image bank and fully searchable text allows readers to view critical pathologic features and related discussions at a glance.