Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Surveying Fundamentals and Practicesby Nathanson, Jerry A., M.S.,P.E.; Lanzafama, Michael, P.E., P.L.S., P.P.; Kissam, Philip, Late Professor Emeritus
step-by-step solutions for this book.
Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
PART 1. BASIC CONCEPTS IN SURVEYING.
2. Measurements and Computations.
3. Basic Mathematics for Surveying.
PART 2. SURVEYING EQUIPMENT AND FIELD METHODS.
4. Measuring Horizontal Distances.
5. Measuring Vertical Distances.
6. Measuring Angles and Directions.
PART 3. SURVEYING APPLICATIONS.
7. Horizontal Control Surveys.
8. Property Surveys.
9. Topographic Surveys and Maps.
10. Highway Curves and Earthwork.
11. Construction Surveys.
A. Traditional Surveying Techniques and Equipment.
B. Units and Conversions.
C. Formulas and Tables.
D. Sources of Additional Information.
F. Answers to Even-Numbered Problems.