What is included with this book?
PART 1. BASIC CONCEPTS IN SURVEYING.
2. Measurements and Computations.
3. Basic Mathematics for Surveying.
PART 2. SURVEYING EQUIPMENT AND FIELD METHODS.
4. Measuring Horizontal Distances.
5. Measuring Vertical Distances.
6. Measuring Angles and Directions.
PART 3. SURVEYING APPLICATIONS.
7. Horizontal Control Surveys.
8. Property Surveys.
9. Topographic Surveys and Maps.
10. Highway Curves and Earthwork.
11. Construction Surveys.
A. Traditional Surveying Techniques and Equipment.
B. Units and Conversions.
C. Formulas and Tables.
D. Sources of Additional Information.
F. Answers to Even-Numbered Problems.