Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART I. SURVEYING PRINCIPLES
1. Basics of Surveying
3. Distance Measurement
4. Angles and Directions
5. Total Stations and Theodolites
6. Traverse Surveys and Computations
7. Satellite Positioning Systems
8. Topographic Surveying and Mapping
9. Geographic Information Systems
10. Control Surveys
PART II. REMOTE SENSING
11. Satellite Imagery
12. Airborne Imagery
PART III. SURVEYING APPLICATIONS
13. Engineering Surveys
14. Land Surveys
PART IV. APPENDICES
Appendix A. Random Errors
Appendix B. Trigonometric Definitions and Identities
Appendix C. Glossary
Appendix D. Answers to Selected Chapter Problems
Appendix E. Internet Websites
Appendix F. Examples of Current Geomatics Technology
Appendix G. Typical Field Projects
Appendix H. Early Surveying
Field Note Index