This book contains all the necessary words and phrases for speaking Vietnamese in any kind of setting. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people learning Vietnamese or traveling to Vietnam, it also contains a beginner guide to the Vietnamese language, allowing for a deeper understanding of Vietnamese than a typical Vietnamese phrasebook or Vietnamese dictionary.
The phrasebook book is broken into four basic sections: Common Vietnamese Expressions and Key Words, Essential Vietnamese Communication Tools, Vietnamese Travel Vocabulary, and making your own sentences. All Vietnamese words and phrases are written in Romanized form as well phonetically, making pronouncing Vietnamese a breeze. Authentic Vietnamese script is also included so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This phrasebook includes:
- Hundreds of useful Vietnamese words and expressions.
- An A-Z index which allows the book to function as a English–Vietnamese dictionary.
- Romanized forms, phonetic spellings, and Vietnamese script for all words and phrases.
- A concise background and history of the Vietnamese language.
- A complete guide to Vietnamese pronunciations.
- A concise guide to using Vietnamese tones.
- A brief introduction to Vietnamese grammar.