Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
I. SYSTEMS ANALYSIS FUNDAMENTALS.
2. Understanding Organizational Style and its Impact on Information Systems.
3. Determining Feasibility and Managing Analysis and Design Activities.
II. INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS.
6. Using Questionnaires.
7. Observing Decision-Maker Behavior and Office Environment.
III. THE ANALYSIS PROCESS.
10. Analyzing Systems Using Data Dictionaries.
11. Describing Process Specifications and Structured Decisions.
12. Analyzing Semistructured Decision Support Systems.
13. Preparing the Systems Proposal.
14. Writing and Presenting the Systems Proposal.
IV. THE ESSENTIALS OF DESIGN.
16. Designing Effective Input.
17. Designing the File or Database.
18. Designing the User Interface.
19. Designing Accurate Data-Entry Procedures.
V. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND IMPLEMENTATION.
21. Successfully Implementing the Information System.
22. Object Oriented Systems Analysis and Design.