Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Systems, Roles, and Development Methodologies
2. Understanding and Modeling Organizational Systems
3. Project Management
II. INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
4. Information Gathering: Interactive Methods
5. Information Gathering: Unobtrusive Methods
6. Agile Modeling and Prototyping
III. THE ANALYSIS PROCESS
7. Using Data Flow Diagrams
8. Analyzing Systems Using Data Dictionaries
9. Process Specifications and Structured Decisions
10. Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design Using UML
IV. THE ESSENTIALS OF DESIGN
11. Designing Effective Output
12. Designing Effective Input
13. Designing Databases
14. Human-Computer Interaction
V. QUALITY ASSURANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION
15. Designing Accurate Data Entry Procedures
16. Quality Assurance and Implementation