Taekwondo is the most popular Korean martial art, with over 70 million practitioners in the world. Taekwondo Grappling Techniques presents the most effective grappling maneuvers ever developed for taekwondo. With this comprehensive taekwondo book as your guide, you'll confidently defend yourself against attacks and apply your own devastating grappling techniques to bring assailants into submission.
This taekwondo guide contains 15 chapters with 89 different taekwondo techniques. Movements include:
- Low Double Knifehand Block to Circular Block
- Upward Elbow Strike to Double Knifehand Block
- Sitting Stance Punch to Sitting Stance Punch to Outer Forearm Block
- Reverse Punch to Scooping Block
- Square Block to Inward Knifehand Strike
- Vertical Spearhand Strike to High Backfist Strike
- Reverse Inner Forearm Block to Reverse Punch
- Double Knifehand Block to High Punch
Includes instructional DVD.