Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Hilda Fronske is an Associate Professor of Physical Education at Utah State University, in Logan, Utah. She teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses in physical education, motor learning, and various sport skills and serves as a member for the Physical Education Curriculum Committee and Graduate Committee for Utah State. Fronske has long-standing affiliations with the National Association for Physical Education in Higher Education; the American Alliance of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD); and the Utah Alliance of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance. In addition to writing Teaching Cues for Sport Skills for Secondary School Students and several journal articles, Fronske has also participated in various community service programs related to education and physical fitness.
Table of Contents
1. Teaching Physical Education Is Fun with the Right Tools
2. The Foundation of Sport Skills
3. Aerobic Kickboxing
9. Cycling–Mountain Biking
10. Cycling–Road Biking
11. Field Hockey
12. Fitness Equipment Work-out
13. Floor Hockey
19. Recreational Walking, Running, and Hiking
21. Softball, Fast-Pitch and Slow-Pitch
22. Strength Training with Free Weights
23. Swimming and Water Polo
24. Team Handball and Indoor Hybrid Ball
26. Touch Rugby
27. Track and Field Events
28. Ultimate Frisbee
30. The Practice of Yoga and Pilates Exercises