Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
An updated, streamlined Enhanced Pearson e-Text based on the highly successful previous editions of Teaching and Learning with Technology, this resource presents student-friendly help for preparing the 21st century learner and for improving the teacher’s role as educational technology leader and advocate. In it readers get a clear, current look at the range of educational technologies available for use in today’s classrooms, and the many ways teachers can use technology effectively to enhance learning. Chapter learning outcomes are aligned to NETS-T Standards; a unique explanation-demonstration-application approach introduces and demonstrates content and follows up with application activities; and a number of outstanding interactive features within the Pearson eText bring the concepts to life, among them Tech Tutors, Voices from the Classroom, Hands On Learning activities, Skills Builders, Foto Flips, flash reviews, interactive web links, and more.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133783030 / 9780133783032 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0132824906 / 9780132824903 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133814262 / 9780133814262 Teaching and Learning with Technology, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Dr. Judy Lever-Duffy, Professor of Computer Science and Education at Miami Dade College, Miami, Florida, has recently retired to pursue a full time writing career. She has taught computer and education courses at the undergraduate and graduate level both on campus and via distance delivery. She holds a B.A. degree in Education from Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida, and an M.S. in Computer Studies and Ed.D. in School Management and Instructional Leadership from Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Dr. Lever-Duffy enjoys teaching, writing, traveling, and living in the Florida Keys.
Dr. Jean B. McDonald, Senior Lecturer at the University of Memphis Lambuth, Jackson, Tennessee, teaches educational technology and is the doctoral cohort in the Department of Instruction and Curriculum Leadership. She holds a B.S. degree in English and an M.A. in English from Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, and an Ed.D. from the University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee.
Table of Contents
1 Technology, Teaching, and You
2 Technology and Learning
3 Planning for Technology Integration
4 Technology for Diverse Learners
5 Schools and Technology
6 Technology in the Classroom
7 Software for Teacher Tasks
8 Software for Active Learning
9 Teaching, Learning, and the Web
10 Technology for Distance Delivery
11 Technology in Schools: Implementation Issues
12 Technology in Tomorrow’s Schools