from Private Sellers
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MIDDLE SCHOOLS AND YOUNG ADOLESCENTS.
2. Young Adolescents—Development and Issues.
II. DEVELOPING THE CURRICULUM AND ORGANIZING THE SCHOOL.
4. Middle School Curriculum—Integrated and Exploratory.
5. Middle School Organization—Educators and Learners.
6. Managing Young Adolescents and Environments—Strategies and Techniques.
III. PLANNING, IMPLEMENTING, AND ASSESSING INSTRUCTION.
8. Implementing Instruction—Methods and Materials.
9. Effective Instructional Behaviors—Research and Practice.
10. Assessment of Learning—Methods and Issues.
IV. GUIDING STUDENTS AND WORKING WITH EXTERNAL COMMUNITIES.
12. Parents, Families, and Community Members—Partners and Resources.
Epilogue: Middle Schools of the Future.