Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
UNIT I: THE FUNDAMENTALS
1. Technology in the Law Office
2. Legal Ethics in a Technology Age
3. Computers in the Law Office: Hardware and Software
4. The Internet, the Cloud and Communication
UNIT II: THE BUILDING BLOCKS
5. The Electronic Courthouse and Virtual Law Office
6. Word Processing
7. Electronic Spreadsheets
8. Electronic Databases
UNIT III: SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE
9. Office Management Software
10. Case Organization and Management Software
UNIT IV: COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN LITIGATION
11. The Changing Face of Discovery-E-Discovery
12. Evolving Issues in E-Discovery
13. Electronic Discovery—The Process
14. Analysis and Review of E—Discovery
15. The Electronic Courtroom
16. Presentation and Trial Graphics
17. Electronic Trial Presentation