Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
UNIT I: THE FUNDAMENTALS
1. Technology in the Law Office
2. Legal Ethics in a Technology Age
3. Computers in the Law Office: Hardware and Software
4. The Internet, the Cloud and Communication
UNIT II: THE BUILDING BLOCKS
5. The Electronic Courthouse and Virtual Law Office
6. Word Processing
7. Electronic Spreadsheets
8. Electronic Databases
UNIT III: SPECIALTY APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE
9. Office Management Software
10. Case Organization and Management Software
UNIT IV: COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN LITIGATION
11. The Changing Face of Discovery-E-Discovery
12. Evolving Issues in E-Discovery
13. Electronic Discovery—The Process
14. Analysis and Review of E—Discovery
15. The Electronic Courtroom
16. Presentation and Trial Graphics
17. Electronic Trial Presentation