Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
PART 1: THE DEFINITONS AND HISTORY OF TERRORISM
1. In Search of a Definition for Terrorism
2. A Brief History of Terrorism
PART 2: GLOBAL TERRORISM
3. The United States of America
4. Canada and the Caribbean
5. Great Britain and Northern Ireland
6. Western Europe
7. Eastern Europe and the Balkans
8. North Africa and the Middle East
9. Persian Gulf
10. Northeast, Central, and Southern Africa
11. Southern and Southeast Asia
12. Pacific Rim
13. Latin America and South America
PART 3: THE WAR ON TERROR
14. Countering Terrorism
15. The Future—What’s Next for Terrorism?