In Thailand's Best Street Food, freelance writer and food blogger Chawadee Nualkhair details everything that visitors need to know to track down the most delectable dishes—no matter where they are hidden.
Most people think Bangkok is the only place to find great Thai street food, but Nualkhair ate her way across the country and found incredible food stalls everywhere, from Phuket in the south to Chiang Mai in the north. Even seasoned travelers may find it difficult to identify the best venues—never mind figuring out how and what to order. Fortunately for anyone bound for Thailand, Nualkhair draws on her vast experience to provide essential tips on locating food stalls in cities across the country, including:
- Directions on how to find a particular stall
- Street maps for each sector
- Each stall's specialty
- Serving options, beverages, and notable extras
- Whether or not seating is available
- Information on bathroom facilities