Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Neal Tannahill has taught courses in American government and politics at Houston Community College for more than 30 years. The primary focus of his career has been helping students to master course content, successfully complete courses, earn degrees, and achieve their academic goals. He is the author of a series of textbooks including American Government, Texas Government, and American and Texas Government.
Neal Tannahill welcomes your comments and suggestions about this Think American Government text at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
Introduction—Government, Politics, and the Policymaking Process
1. A Changing America
2. The American Constitution
3. The Federal System
4. Civil Liberties
5. Civil Rights
6. Public Opinion
7. Political Participation
8. The Media
9. Interest Groups
10. Political Parties
11. Campaigns and Elections
13. The Presidency
14. The Federal Bureaucracy
15. The Federal Courts
16. Economic Policymaking
17. Foreign and Defense Policymaking