Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
Table of Contents
Part I: International Investment and the Law
1. The Nature and Significance of International Investment
2. The Relationship between Law and International Investment
3. Three Legal Frameworks for International Investment: National, Contractual, and International
Part II: The National Legal Framework
4. Factors Shaping National Legal Frameworks for International Investment
5. National Regulations of the Entry and Exit of Capital
6. National Regulations on Foreign Investment
7. The Challenges of Legal Change
Part III: The Contractual Framework
8. The Nature and Functions of the Contractual Framework for Investment
9. The Negotiation of International Investment Contracts
10. The Nature and Content of International Investment Contracts
11. Political Risk Insurance
12. Contractual Stability, Instability, and Renegotiation
Part IV: The International Legal Framework
13. The Foundations of the International Legal Framework for Investment
14. The Treatification of International Investment Law
15. The Nature and Content of Investment Treaties
Part V: Conclusion
16. The Interaction of the Three Legal Frameworks