Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
Table of Contents
I. GENERAL TOPOLOGY.
2. Topological Spaces and Continuous Functions.
3. Connectedness and Compactness.
4. Countability and Separation Axioms.
5. The Tychonoff Theorem.
6. Metrization Theorems and Paracompactness.
7. Complete Metric Spaces and Function Spaces.
8. Baire Spaces and Dimension Theory.
II. ALGEBRAIC TOPOLOGY.
10. Separation Theorems in the Plane.
11. The Seifert-van Kampen Theorem.
12. Classification of Surfaces.
13. Classification of Covering Spaces.
14. Applications to Group Theory.