Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
- The New copy of this book will include any supplemental materials advertised. Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any CDs, lab manuals, study guides, etc.
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The Rental copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. You may receive a brand new copy, but typically, only the book itself.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Tort law
2. Tort Liability
3. Intentional Torts against Persons
4. Intentional Torts against Property and Intentional Torts against Commercial Interests
5. Intentional Torts: Defenses and Remedies
6. Negligence: An Introduction, and the Elements of Duty of Care and Breach
7. Negligence: The Elements of Causation and Damages, Plus Other Negligence-Related Topics
8. Survival, Wrongful Death, and Wrongful Birth and Life
9. Defenses to Negligence and Remedies
10. Introduction to Strict Liability; Harm Caused by Animals and other Abnormally Dangerous Conditions or Activities
11. Products Liability
12. Strict Liability Defenses and Remedies
13. Defamation and Disparagement
14. Invasion of Privacy
Tort Practice and Applications