Bulk sales, PO's, Marketplace Items, eBooks, Apparel, and DVDs not included.
Questions About This Book?
Why should I rent this book?
How do rental returns work?
What version or edition is this?
What is included with this book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
- The eBook copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Foundations of Tort Law
2. Litigating a Cause of Action in Tort Law
3. The Tort of Negligence
4. Proof of Negligence
5. Defenses to Negligence
6. Premises Liability
7. Intentional Torts
8. Misrepresentation, Interference with Economic Relations, and Other Business-Related Torts
9. Doctrine of Nuisance
10. Defenses to Intentional Torts
11. Privilege and Immunity from Tort Liability
12. Strict Liability
13. Product Liability
14. Vicarious Liability
15. Torts and Relationships: Loss of Consortium