Questions About This Book?
- The Used copy of this book is not guaranteed to include any supplemental materials. Typically, only the book itself is included.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Fitness and Wellness
2. General Principles of Exercise for Health and Fitness
3. Cardiorespiratory Endurance: Assessment and Prescription
4. Improving Muscular Strength and Endurance
5. Improving Flexibility
6. Body Composition
7. Nutrition, Health, and Fitness
8. Exercise, Diet, and Weight Control
9. Preventing Cardiovascular Disease
10. Stress Management
11. Exercise and the Environment
12. Preventing Exercise-Related and Unintentional Injuries
14. Sexually Transmitted Infections
15. Addiction and Substance Abuse
16. Life Time Fitness and Wellness
The Powers/Dodd, Total Fitness & Wellness, Brief Third Edition Media Update (0-321-66782-4) includes eleven total chapters consisting of Chapters 1-10 and 16 of this Fifth Edition Media Update.